Who We Are
DUA Foundation (DF) is a non political, non sectarian and voluntary registered Non Government Organization, Registered under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 with Joint Stock Companies, Government of Sindh. Vide Certificate of Registration of Societies KAR NO. 156 of 2013-14, situated at Karachi.
DUA Foundation is founded by a group of professionals from Karachi who are highly accomplished in their respective fields as well as armed with a built-in spirit of selfless social services. It has been serving people irrespective of their ethnicity,
Our Aims and Objectives are:
• To provide fresh water in easy reach and control of community.
• To provide toilet and hand washing facilities in schools.
• To raise awareness on hygiene issues and educating people in hygiene skills to improve their health conditions.
• To promote standard health facilities for the rural population in the province of Sindh.
• To provide sustainable health care through health & hygiene trainings.
• To struggle to implement child protection laws as child labor, early age marriage, right to education, corporeal punishment, anti beggary, domestic violence and other relevant acts have been passed.
• To arrange awareness seminars on Environmental protection, Peace building, non violence, Interfaith unity and Democratic norms
• To promote standard education among the deserving children.
• To provide psychological support trainings to children.
• To establish new primary Schools
• To adopt Govt. Schools
• To establish informal education centers for men and women
• To establish teacher training centers
• To protect Environment and natural resources.
• To curb forest cutting and promote new plantation
• To establish vocational and skill training centers.
• To provide food security by promoting kitchen gardening, chicken and cattle farming.
• To organize collective marriages and other cultural and religious ceremonials
• To minimize vulnerability against environmental disasters like heat waves, urban flooding and epidemics outbreaks.
• To respond natural and man- made disasters.
• To assist in reconstruction of shelter destroyed or damaged during disasters